Grey to Green Workshops provide comprehensive training courses paired with exclusive hands-on tours.
May 10. Professional development opportunities are available on green infrastructure topics such as:
- Green Walls 101: Systems Overview & Design
- Instructor: Brad Bass, PhD, Adjunct Professor, School of the Environment, University of Toronto
- Integrated Water Management for Buildings and Sites
- Introduction to Urban Agriculture
- Lighting for Indoor Vegetable and Medicinal Crop Production and Living Walls
- Instructor: Youbin Zheng, PhD., Associate Professor. School of Environmental Sciences, University of Guelph
- Instructor: David Llewellyn, Senior Research Associate, School of Environmental Sciences, University of Guelph
- Low Impact Development led by Credit Valley Conservation Authority
- Instructor: Kyle Vander Linden, Water Resources Specialist, Credit Valley Conservation
Each Workshop is available for separate registration and some include an illustrative tour. Tours are also available for independent registration. Workshop/tour locations are noted during registration.