Grey to Green Workshops provide comprehensive training courses paired with exclusive hands-on tours.
Monday, May 8
- Integrated Water Management for Buildings and Sites.
- Instructor: Jeffrey Bruce, GRP, FASLA, ASIC, LEED, Principal, Jeffrey L. Bruce & Company
Wednesday, May 10
- Green Walls 101: Systems Overview & Design
- Instructor: Brad Bass, PhD, Adjunct Professor, School of the Environment, University of Toronto
- Introduction to Urban Agriculture
- Instructor: Arlene Throness, Urban Farm Manager, Ryerson Urban Farm; Jayne Miles, Urban Farm Programs Coordinator, Ryerson Urban Farm
- Lighting for Indoor Vegetable and Medicinal Crop Production and Living Walls
- Instructor: Youbin Zheng, PhD., Associate Professor. School of Environmental Sciences, University of Guelph
- Instructor: David Llewellyn, Senior Research Associate, School of Environmental Sciences, University of Guelph
- Low Impact Development led by Credit Valley Conservation Authority
- Instructor: Kyle Vander Linden, Water Resources Specialist, Credit Valley Conservation
Separate registration is required for each Workshop and most include an interactive tour.