Grey to Green Conference is your unique and affordable opportunity to reach over 300 potential customers who are active in the green infrastructure industry from Ontario and the Great Lakes region.
Showcase your products to an estimated 300 delegates (including architects, landscape architects, engineers, specifiers, policy makers, and more).
Create and grow regional and local awareness of your organization’s products and services.
Develop new partnership opportunities and make valuable business connections with other Grey to Green exhibitors.
Who attends Grey to Green?
Grey to Green attendees represent all areas of the green infrastructure industry and are always eager to connect with other industry planners. Approximately 75% of our attendees come from Ontario, 6% from other Canadian provinces or territories and 15% from the US and 4% from overseas.
Refer to the Exhibitor Package for the 2016 conference attendee professional category breakdown.
- May 8, 7:00 - 10:00pm Exhibitor Move-in
- May 9, 9:45am - 8:30pm Tradeshow Opens
- May 9, 8:45 - 9:30pm Exhibitor Move-Out
The Exhibitor Package includes the full conference schedule.
Rates (before February 27, 2017):
- GRHC Corporate Members: $950 (CAD plus HST)
- Non-Members: $1,150 (CAD plus HST)
Rates (after February 27, 2017):
- GRHC Corporate Members: $1,150 (CAD plus HST)
- Non-Members: $1,350 (CAD plus HST)
- 8'x10' exhibit space (includes 1' x 6' table, 2 chairs and table linen).
- 2 x Conference Delegate Pass (includes breakfast, lunch & evening reception on the trade show floor, technical sessions and keynote plenaries).
- Develop new partnership opportunities and make valuable business connections with other Grey to Green exhibitors.
- Wireless Internet access in the conference space.
- Conference Attendee List (includes first name, last name and email address). Note: attendees who choose to not have their information disclosed will not be included
Not a Member Yet?
Sign up for a GRHC Membership when you register for the conference and start saving immediately!
For questions or to reserve exhibiting space, contact Chaoyue Zhao at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-971-4494 x228